Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Research Post

The global issue that interests me the most is the issue of clean water, when there is not enough clean water. I want to do the research about clean water because I think that lack of clean water can cause a lot of diseases and lot of people can die, especially in poor countries.


My questions are:1. How does clean water affects the number of sick people in the country?
                            2. How can we solve that problem?
                            3. Why poor countries don’t have clean water?

I don’t know a lot of things about making researches and I didn’t do a lot of them, just this year during science when we needed to do a lab report. The number of resources I need to use is 1-3. Since this is one of my first researches, I feel a little bit nervous about doing this research, but I also know that if I need help, my parents and my teacher will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment