Tuesday, August 23, 2016

My fictional math vacation (cause we need to do that for some reason)

Today I went to the square- root fields, that are located near the PEMDAS canyon.
We got there with the power bus and I saw on my phone some acute characters.
When we got there we rode on pro- tractors, and ate pi.
After that we changed clothes and we looked radical.
Later that day after we got to the omega camp, I called my PARENTheses and I  told them nobody was mean to me, but I lost my braces.
That afternoon we went to have a picnic near the factor tree, and I met a new friend named Alpha.
We ate lota food and I was positive that it was a good time, except for the fact that I tripped on a root of a number.
On my way back we played games because the adults weren't so strict, and I was average. My best friend Gamma won because his accuracy was above everyone.
When I got home, my parents hugged me and kissed me quadruple the times they do normally.
When I look back, I guess that this vacation was like a perfect square!

No comments:

Post a Comment